A strong suction plate is a must have when starting the weaning journey. No parent wants to spend time preparing food for the little one to have it all end-up on the floor. Not only will our ultimate silicone, suction divider plate stay suction to the table or high chair it comes with matching self-feeding utensils. These best-selling utensils encourage independence and self-feeding as well has helping your little one to explore their own food and encourage grip development.
Feel safe in the knowledge that out silicone products are made from 100% food-safe silicone, without any fillers. Our products are BPA free, Phthalate-free, and Lead-free. Silicone is environmentally friendly and unlike plastic is a recyclable material.
Our suction bowls and plates suction best on a clean dry surface. Make sure you clean the surface below before suctioning. See below for full details of our suction tips.
- Dimensions - 20cm width x 16cm underneath suction x 5cm depth
- Material - 100% food grade silicone
- Available in 5 colours
- Heat resistant to 220 degrees
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Wash on top shelf of dishwasher
- Utensils with wooden handles may deteriorate or be damaged if put in the microwave or dishwasher
- Please wash all items before use
- Ensure the surface area Is clean before applying the plate. This is really important as the plate will not suction if the area is not clean
- We recommend to lightly wet the suction area at the bottom of the plate with some cold water. This is not necessary for all surfaces but for ones that are textured or made of wood, this will help to ensure better suction
- Place the plate where you want to suction and firmly press down in the middle using your fingers. The plate will need to be suctioned before any food is added (or this will be a messy step).
- After pressing down in the middle and sides of the plate check to ensure it is suctioned before adding food.
- To release the suction, lift the tab at the base of the plate.