We know the weaning journey is a key milestone for little ones and parents. It can often feel a daunting journey so you want to make sure you are equipped with the best weaning products. Our silicone curved bowl is perfect for transitioning babies onto solids and is also a great support for toddlers. The depth and curve of the bowl ensures easier feeding for babies and less spillage, particularly when your little one is feeding themselves. The shape of the curve will be a great support if your child is struggling to scoop with a flat bowl. This bowl is perfect for finger foods, cereals, snacks and much more.
The suction at the bottom means that the bowl will stay stuck no matter how much your little ones tries to pull it off. The bowl can’t be knocked over which means less mess for parents (yes please). This silicone suction bowl comes in 13 colours and each bowl comes with a matching silicone spoon with wooden handle.
Feel safe in the knowledge that out silicone products are made from 100% food-safe silicone, without any fillers. Our products are BPA free, Phthalate-free, and Lead-free. They are also durable and unbreakable no matter how many times they are dropped on the floor. Silicone is environmentally friendly and unlike plastic is a recyclable material. Our silicone is plastic free giving support the reduction of ocean plastic
Our suction bowls and plates suction best on a clean dry surface. Make sure you clean the surface below before suctioning. See below for full details of our suction tips.
- Dimensions – bowl circumference 12cm / curve height 8.5cm
- Dimensions – spoon length 14cm / curved top 3.5cm
- Material – 100% food grade silicone
- Available in 13 colours
- Heat resistant to 220 degrees
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Wash on top shelf of dishwasher
- Utensils with wooden handles may deteriorate or be damaged if put in the microwave or dishwasher
- Please wash all items before use
- Ensure the surface area Is clean before applying the bowl. This is really important as the bowl will not suction if the area is not clean
- We recommend to lightly wet the suction area at the bottom of the bowl with some cold water. This is not necessary for all surfaces but for ones that are textured or made of wood, this will help to ensure better suction
- Place the bowl where you want to suction and firmly press down in the middle using your fingers. The bowl will need to be suctioned before any food is added (or this will be a messy step).
- After pressing down in the middle and sides of the bowl check to ensure it is suctioned before adding food.
- To release the suction, lift the tab at the base of the bowl.