Our plain six piece weaning set is a perfect matching set as it contains our silicone food catcher bib, curved suction bowl, flat round suction bowl, two matching spoons and open cup.
Our Silicone food catcher bibs can be used throughout the whole weaning journey. The silicone material means they are soft and comfortable for your little ones. The food catcher at the front ensures any dropped food doesn't land on your little ones laps and keeps mess to a minimum. The depth and curve of our suction bowls ensures easier feeding for babies and less spillage, particularly when your little one is feeding themselves. The flat round suction bowl has a shallow depth which allows your little one to easily see the food and feed themselves. The bowl size is perfect for cereal, pasta, eggs etc.
Feel safe in the knowledge that out silicone products are made from 100% food-safe silicone, without any fillers. Our products are BPA free, Phthalate-free, and Lead-free. Silicone is environmentally friendly and unlike plastic is a recyclable material.
Our suction bowls and plates suction best on a clean dry surface. Make sure you clean the surface below before suctioning. See below for full details of our suction tips.
- Dimensions – curve bowl circumference 12cm / curve height 8.5cm
- Dimensions - round bowl diameter is 15cm and depth is 4.5cm
- Dimensions – spoon length 14cm / curved top 3.5cm
- Dimensions - bib height 30cm, width 22cm, food catcher depth 8cm
- Dimensions - bib neck adjusts between 31-37cm
- Material - 100% food grade silicone
- Available in 4 colours
- Suitable for 6months - 3 years
- Heat resistant to 220 degrees
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Wash on top shelf of dishwasher
- Utensils with wooden handles may deteriorate or be damaged if put in the microwave or dishwasher
- Please wash all items before use
- Ensure the surface area Is clean before applying the bowl. This is really important as the bowl will not suction if the area is not clean
- We recommend to lightly wet the suction area at the bottom of the bowl with some cold water. This is not necessary for all surfaces but for ones that are textured or made of wood, this will help to ensure better suction
- Place the bowl where you want to suction and firmly press down in the middle using your fingers. The bowl will need to be suctioned before any food is added (or this will be a messy step).
- After pressing down in the middle and sides of the bowl check to ensure it is suctioned before adding food.
- To release the suction, lift the tab at the base of the bowl.