Our lion suction plate is a customer favourite due to the amazing suction and cute design. It is an ideal shape and size for weaning your little one onto solids. The shape and style of the plates allows for your little one to see and touch the food, while the matching fork and spoon utensils encourage them to self feed.
Our plate is designed to be easy to take on go so is ideal for picnics, holidays and pub lunches.
Feel safe in the knowledge that out silicone products are made from 100% food-safe silicone, without any fillers. Our products are BPA free, Phthalate-free, and Lead-free. Silicone is environmentally friendly and unlike plastic is a recyclable material.
Our suction bowls and plates suction best on a clean dry surface. Make sure you clean the surface below before suctioning. See below for full details of our suction tips.
- Dimensions - Plate measures 18cm in length x 4cm in depth.
- Dimensions - fork and spoon are 14cm in length
- Material - 100% food grade silicone
- Available in 7 colours
- Heat resistant to 220 degrees
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Wash on top shelf of dishwasher
- Utensils with wooden handles may deteriorate or be damaged if put in the microwave or dishwasher
- Please wash all items before use
- Ensure the surface area Is clean before applying the plate. This is really important as the plate will not suction if the area is not clean
- We recommend to lightly wet the suction area at the bottom of the plate with some cold water. This is not necessary for all surfaces but for ones that are textured or made of wood, this will help to ensure better suction
- Place the plate where you want to suction and firmly press down in the middle using your fingers. The bowl will need to be suctioned before any food is added (or this will be a messy step).
- After pressing down in the middle and sides of the plate check to ensure it is suctioned before adding food.
- To release the suction, lift the tab at the base of the plate.