Our lion range is a customer favourite and we know so many of you love a matchy matchy set. That's why we are now offering this Lion suction plate and bowl matching set.
Both the bowl and plate come in our cute Lion design and have the same amazing suction. The shape and style of both allow for your little one to see and touch the food, while the matching silicone spoon encourages them to self feed. The matching plate comes with a fork and spoon utensil set.
Our plate and bowl are designed to be easy to take on go so is ideal for picnics, holidays and pub lunches.
Feel safe in the knowledge that out silicone products are made from 100% food-safe silicone, without any fillers. Our products are BPA free, Phthalate-free, and Lead-free. Silicone is environmentally friendly and unlike plastic is a recyclable material.
Our suction bowls and plates suction best on a clean dry surface. Make sure you clean the surface below before suctioning. See below for full details of our suction tips.
- Dimensions - Plate measures 18cm in length x 4cm in depth.
- Dimensions - Bowl measures 10cm in circumference and 5cm in depth
- Dimensions - fork and spoon are 14cm in length
- Material - 100% food grade silicone
- Available in 7 colours
- Heat resistant to 220 degrees
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Wash on top shelf of dishwasher
- Utensils with wooden handles may deteriorate or be damaged if put in the microwave or dishwasher
- Please wash all items before use
- Ensure the surface area Is clean before applying the plate. This is really important as the plate will not suction if the area is not clean
- We recommend to lightly wet the suction area at the bottom of the plate with some cold water. This is not necessary for all surfaces but for ones that are textured or made of wood, this will help to ensure better suction
- Place the plate where you want to suction and firmly press down in the middle using your fingers. The bowl will need to be suctioned before any food is added (or this will be a messy step).
- After pressing down in the middle and sides of the plate check to ensure it is suctioned before adding food.
- To release the suction, lift the tab at the base of the plate.